If you are looking for reliable trademark survey companies to help you develop a strong strategy for your case in Houston, get in touch with Keegan & Donato Consulting.
Our firm provides surveys, expert reports, and testimony in trademark/trade-dress litigation, testimony at deposition and/or trial, and consulting on litigation strategy for both plaintiff and defendant clients.
We have worked with litigation teams from prestigious firms across the nation, including Giampolo Law Group (Philadelphia), Betancourt, Van Hemmen, Greco & Kenyon LLC (New Jersey), Hogan Lovells (Washington, DC), Irell & Manella LLP (Los Angeles), and Cooley LLP (San Diego).
Mark Keegan and Anthony Donato, the principals of Keegan & Donato Consulting, offer clients 25 years of combined expertise in designing, executing and critiquing consumer research studies in the context of litigation, with an unusual mix of strategic and analytical skills.
Mr. Keegan is a member of the New York and Connecticut Bar Associations and has formulated complex litigation case strategies on behalf of his clients and worked as a marketing strategist with top brands. He is an American Marketing Association (AMA)-designated Professional Certified Marketer.
Mr. Donato has a Master of Public Policy from Georgetown University and an extensive background in marketing, intellectual property, and consumer behavior cases covering trademark, copyright, best efforts, advertising, business damages, consumer surveys, and business ethics.
The firm is a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA), ESOMAR, the leading global professional organization for market, social and opinion researchers, and the American Marketing Association (AMA).
Keegan & Donato Consulting specializes in a wide range of trademark and trade-dress analyses and surveys, such as:
- Likelihood of Confusion Surveys –We measure likelihood of confusion through classic survey designs and unique custom surveys that meet our clients’ needs. Our firm has designed and critiqued hundreds of likelihood of confusion studies to ascertain whether consumers are confused by a party’s use of a contested mark.
- Secondary Meaning Surveys – Proving secondary meaning can be a critical step in trademark litigation. We can help you strengthen your case strategy by designing a consumer research survey to target relevant consumers in your client’s market and determine the extent to which they associate a contested mark with a single or multiple sources.
- Strength of Mark Surveys – Consumer surveys are useful in determining the extent to which consumers are familiar with a brand. If your case involves strength of mark, consider a survey that measures consumer reaction to the mark and demonstrates the level of consumer recognition.
- Lanham Act Surveys –A methodologically sound consumer survey can strengthen your case by providing empirical evidence on the issue of whether an alleged infringement is having a real world impact on consumers.
- Consumer Perception Surveys – The way that consumers perceive and interpret specific claims made by a manufacturer on packaging and in other marketing communications is a common issue in false advertising and other types of consumer fraud cases. We can test consumer perception of marketing claims through consumer research.
Companies such as Keegan & Donato Consulting are experts in the design, implementation, interpretation, critique and testimony related to trademark surveys for clients in Houston and across the nation. Learn more about how we can help by calling us today at (914) 967-9421.